- Zone 1
- Log pile area having mixed trees of Hawthorn; Alder; Hazel and Wild Rose.
- Open and shaded areas exist allowing Ferns, Nettle, Cow Parsley, Bramble and Vetch to develop.
- This Zone is ideal to be left as a natural wild area.
- An open area, wild flower seed has been planted but with poor germination.
- Poppy and Foxglove seeds to be added.
- A large shaded area with Silver Birch; Mountain Ash and Oak.
- Some Ferns; Vetch and Forget-Me-Nots are established.
- Bluebells have been planted in part of this zone.
- A small well illuminated area having a mixed selection of trees and ferns.
- A dense area of Hawthorn and Hazel Bushes with shaded ground cover.
- A small island plot with a central Hawthorn Tree underplanted with Ferns and Wild Flower mix.
- Consists of a large Sycamore tree, with a spacious light clearing below.
- Ideally we will cultivate Pink and White Clover also Primroses; Cowslips and Wild Violets.
- We hope to source funding to provide a circular bench around the Sycamore tree.
- This area is well shaded with Hawthorn; Willow and Sycamore trees.
- The ground is moist with a good covering of Ivy and Cow Parsley.
- Wild Garlic is to be established at a later date.
- An area with new trees consisting of Mountain Ash, Hawthorn, Holly and Sycamore
- We have planted snowdrops and hope to plant Wood Anemone later.