Springfield Park is Kidderminster's largest park covering around 17 hectares.
It's situated off Springfield Lane, off the A451 Stourbridge Road and is adjacent to the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal.
It is owned and maintained by Wyre Forest District Council and offers:
- Blossom Tree Community Café
- Disabled access toilets
- A large car park
- Events throughout the year
- Children’s Play Areas
- Football pitches with changing rooms
- Picnic areas
- Large pool with fishing stations
- Sign posted walks
- A Fitness Trail
- Wood Carving Trail (See below)
- A variety of wildlife
- Close to the River Stour and Puxton Marshes